eKomi Australia for the Automotive Industry
Before purchasing a vehicle, getting a car service or purchasing automotive parts, 94% of purchasers will research your company or brand online. Online reviews play a large component and having no reviews can be just as detrimental as no reviews at all. Spare parts for custom builds, panel beating, regular car servicing, smash repairs and buying a vehicles— car, motorbike, van or truck—is often expensive, so most people take the time to conduct online research before making a decision.
eKomi Australia has developed an Online Reputation Management (ORM) platform that can be easily integrated into your automotive business whether you’re a mechanic in Tasmania or a car yard in Invercargill, New Zealand. We’ve helped more than 15,000 companies across the globe collect more than 100,000,000 reviews with 90% of the reviews being 4- and 5-stars. What better way to find out what your automotive customers love about your business and ways you can improve?
How does eKomi Australia help Automotive Businesses?
When it comes to managing online reputations, eKomi Australia is disrupting the online reputation marketing by the introduction of revolutionary software seamlessly integrated with your car dealership or automotive business’ website and social media pages. But how can it help your automotive business?
eKomi Australia’s Online Reputation Management software features:
- Automated review collection for time-poor car and truck dealerships, mechanics, panel beaters and wreckers, making it easier for your customers to rate your services and automotive products.
- User-friendly software with ongoing eKomi team support if you experience any difficulties at all.
- Supports 26 languages which makes it simple for non-english speaking customers to provide feedback on the cleanliness of your workshops, quality of service and value for money.
- Clearly displays user ratings for your automotive industry on Google Adwords. In addition to boosting your online credibility, it can boost Click-Through-Rates up to 17% and in turn make CTR more cost effective by 16-80%.
- Monitoring tools allow management to seamlessly manage their online reputation.
- Makes certain your dealership and automotive workshop comply with the current legal requirements in displaying reviews in an industry governed by strict guidelines.
- Integration of a “Certificate Page,” to display your overall rating provides your automotive services with authenticity.
Why Do Reviews Matter for the Automotive Industry?
Due to the competitive nature of the automotive industry and the perceived reputation of mechanics created by a few bad eggs, eKomi Australia understand the importance of good reviews.
It’s a well known fact that 94% of people are influenced by online reviews and 84% of people trust these reviews as much as they would a personal recommendation from a friend or family.
It only takes 6 reviews for 73% to make a decision about whether to purchase from your dealership or use your smash repairs, panel beating or mechanical services.
And as much as 43% of those people will not purchase a car or visit an automotive workshop that has a Google rating of 3 stars or less.
Guide purchasing decisions and increase sales by displaying genuine customer reviews.
Syndicate product and seller ratings through our strong commerce network and drive relevant traffic.
Apply advanced analytics to evaluate and pinpoint particular issues and trends.
Generate conversations with your existing customers to track their experience and improve their lifetime value.
Measure and review the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns to improve branding and response rates.
Grant access for any of your divisions team members to your central feedback analytics and insights to educate your entire company to customer centricity.
Schedule a Demo Today.
Stop cruising and start driving your automotive business to the next level with eKomi Australia. To learn more about our online reputation management software, book a no-obligation demonstration with our dedicated support team today. You’ll be surprised at the difference collecting reviews can make to your revenue and how easy it is. Call today.