eKomi Australia for the Retail Industry
Whether you lease retail space in a major shopping centre or only have an online retail outlet, online reviews play a huge component when you are competing against thousands of other retailers. it doesn’t matter if you are a little second-hand dealer or global DIY franchise, it’s often extremely busy and chasing up customers for online reviews is the last thing on your mind. Here’s where eKomi Australia fit into the picture. We make getting online reviews and managing your company’s online reputation easy.. With eKomi Australia’s industry leading software integrated into your website, you can start managing customer reviews and shine! Join more than 15,000 customers worldwide who are experiencing the eKomi Australia difference and driving their revenue through 4- and 5-star reviews.
How does eKomi Australia Help Businesses in the Retail Industry?
The difference eKomi Australia can make to your retail outlet is an exciting step forward using innovative software.
If you’re in the retail industry, here’s how it can help you:
- Automated process to collect reviews at the Point of Sale (POS), via email or SMS text, or included at online checkout or on thank you and order confirmation pages. Crucial for retail outlets with high turnover.
- It displays seller and product ratings in Google Cost-Per-Click (CPC) text ads and Google Shopping Product Listing Ads which can boost your Click-Through Rate )CTR) up to 17%.
- Gather reviews through software that’s integrated with your online store
- Supports 25 languages making it easy for international shoppers to leave online reviews about their customer experience.
- Provide authenticity to your online shop and gives customers the peace of mind that your online retail that they can shop without getting scammed.
- Display a snippets feature that allows you to show star rating extensions in Google organic traffic for your products
Why do online reviews matter for retail outlets?
Online reviews are crucial being that Google uses the data to determine its seller and product ratings.
Add to the equation that now 94% of the population research products and online stores before making a purchase. If your seller rating is 3-stars or less, 43% of potential customers won’t even walk through the front doors of your shop or visit your website. But there’s one thing worse than a low seller rating, and that’s no feedback at all. People trust online reviews, more so than word of mouth recommendations from their friends and family. It only takes an average of 6 online reviews for a potential customer to make up their mind about whether or not to shop with you.
Guide purchasing decisions and increase sales by displaying genuine customer reviews.
Syndicate product and seller ratings through our strong commerce network and drive relevant traffic.
Apply advanced analytics to evaluate and pinpoint particular issues and trends.
Generate conversations with your existing customers to track their experience and improve their lifetime value.
Measure and review the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns to improve branding and response rates.
Grant access for any of your divisions team members to your central feedback analytics and insights to educate your entire company to customer centricity.
Contact eKomi Australia today.
Whether your retail store has a physical address in a shopping mall or is a virtual store online, the survival of business relies on your ability to adapt your marketing processes. This includes taking an all-encompassing approach that includes online reputation management through reviews. Our dedicate eKomi Australia support team can provide you with a no-obligation demonstration of how our innovative software can help your retail business. Call to book a demonstration today.